Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Wetroom glass panel adjustment? in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

1sandyh

Please checkout the following advertisement.
right this is going to sound dumb but could someone please clarify - when the wetroom glass says for example 975-1000mm / 25mm adjustment

Does this mean that the glass itself is 975mm and using the channel can be extended to 1m

Or

The glass itself is actually 1m but can be sunk deeper into the channel to make overall width 975?

Also, is there a standard width for 'walk through'. Would 500mm suffice? And what is the average support arm size?

Thanks & apologies for not grasping what is probably staring me in the face!

OP

1sandyh

Another question apologies - I'm seeing various glass heights ranging from 1850-2015mm

From your experiences, what height looks better?

Reply to Wetroom glass panel adjustment? in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock