Discuss Retiling wetroom advice on how best to proceed in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

I

Italy

Screenshot_20181112-222234_Chrome.jpg

YT233

TF
Reaction score
Shower screen is bespoke so will take a few weeks to arrive from Merlin.

Plumbing should be done today will post more pics tonight.

W

Waluigi

Merlyn come out to measure up and install? I use them quite a bit for off the shelf screens. Really good quality.

What’s going on with the trim work round the niche? Is it non mitred black trim with black silicone between the gap next to the tiles. Interesting way to do it

YT233

TF
Reaction score
Yhep full service from Marlyn.

The niche lol. That was an original feature from the previous bathroom tiles in the existing gray tile.

Wife decided to make a feature so we retiled with the bronze slab. Tiled it straight on to the existing gray tile. But previously a chrome trim was used. But the new trim is all black. So we decided to use the black trim stuck it out a bit beyond the existing profile and filled it with black silicone.

YT233

TF
Reaction score
Looks good.
Thanks for sharing and more importantly thanks for coming back and just saying thank you, it means a great deal.
Least i can do, you guys were a godsend. just wanted to apologise if i annoyed anyone or caused anyone any inconvenience.

Reply to Retiling wetroom advice on how best to proceed in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks