Discuss Welcome to E.K.Wilson latest stockist of PORSADRILL SW7 3LQ tile drills in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Deleted member 1779

porsadrill_logo660.jpg

Welcome to E.K.Wilson latest stockist of PORSADRILL SW7 3LQ tile drills
If you need diamond core tile drills and you are in central london then this hardware store is perfect
Check out the drilling systems from 365drills. Porcelain tile drills. Diamond core bits and tips.
a7.jpg

E. K. Wilson of London is a prefered stockist of PORSADRILL diamond core tile drills. If you need 365drills core drills in central london then head on over to see E.K.Wison. SW7 3LQ
a6.jpg

Call 020 7589 0046 and ask for Sandy. 86 South Kensington OLD BROMPTON Road near Knightsbridge

a1.jpg

E. K. Wilson of London is a prefered stockist of PORSADRILL diamond core tile drills. If you need 365drills core drills in central london then head on over to see E.K.Wison. Ask for Sandy 020 7589 0046

a3.jpg

a5.jpg

a8.jpg

If you can find Lamborghini London you will find PORSADRILL at E K Wilson

a2.jpg

tile_drill4.jpg

SW7 3LQ
365Drills Diamond core tile drills

O

Old Mod

@365drills Haha oh so it turned out to be a good lead then Richard!!
Kool!!
So I'll get my commission soon then? Hehe
Glad it worked out!
I'll have to pop and see Sandy on Monday! :)

D

Deleted member 1779

Hey... Yes I meant to say to you 3-fall that it was a GREAT lead. Sandy is a really nice guy. Just shows what can happen when people (like yourself) make a suggestion.

But I got a gift from Boris Johnson... BASTTTTTTRRRRDDDDD !!!

delight.jpg

I will let you know how things pan out. hopefully he likes the 3 month trial and all goes well.

Great Job. Somebody will be getting a Christmas Card..... (no not blloodddy Boris J)

O

Old Mod

Haha kool!
(Not the CC notice obviously!)
How did u get it anyway?
It's not in the CC Zone! Haha
Oh I see u went further into town! Haha

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
As if they even stick the business on the charge. But with your name too so you can't lose it in paperwork claiming its and employee you're trying to trace or something. Sods.

Well done Richard. And thanks to Marc too.

Hope to see you both at the TilersForums 10th birthday party bash in April next year and I'll buy you both a pint and some salt and vinegar crisps.

O

Old Mod

As if they even stick the business on the charge. But with your name too so you can't lose it in paperwork claiming its and employee you're trying to trace or something. Sods.

Well done Richard. And thanks to Marc too.

Hope to see you both at the TilersForums 10th birthday party bash in April next year and I'll buy you both a pint and some salt and vinegar crisps.

That's worth attending just for the free crisps! Hehe

O

Old Mod

@365drills
Went and saw Sandy yesterday and was met with a very warm welcome!
No hugging tho! Haha

He's very happy with the recommendation, the product and the great service he's already received from Richard and his team.

And I feel like I've left a lasting legacy for mankind! :rolleyes: Haha

D

Deleted member 1779

Thats great.

Yes will let the stock bed in. I have to arrange to get some door graphics printed for our retailers.
Lets hope they are as successful as idea bright (who are about a mile away in Fulham High St)

Thanks again for the into...

Reply to Welcome to E.K.Wilson latest stockist of PORSADRILL SW7 3LQ tile drills in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks