JOTM 2019 Vote for March & enter for April JOTM competition

Discuss Vote for March & enter for April JOTM competition in the Job Of The Month Forum area at TilersForums.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plan Tec Tiling

Administrator
Staff member
Subscribed Member
Trusted Advisor
Professional Tiler
JOTM Winner
March's JOTM competition is closed but voting is now open- VOTE HERE

There was a large number of entries so thankyou all who entered. Voting is open for 21 days only.

Look at each entrants photos for their job by clicking on the entry title under their thumbnail entry photo. This opens up all of their photos and the job description which is often well worth a read.

Select your winning entry by clicking the thumbs up :thumbsup: icon on their entry. This then turns to a thumbs down :thumbsdown:icon to show you its got your vote.

No voting for your own entry and there is only one vote per person.

The worthy winner gets a bundle of 10 fantastic prizes from @Python Adhesives

Good luck!

April's JOTM competition is now open! - ENTER HERE

@Nicobond are kindly sponsoring this month (prizes yet to be confirmed) so get entering as it's sure to be a great month from our newest sponsor!

nicobond2.jpg

'How to' instructions for entering HERE

Good luck to all those who enter :D

Tom Astley

Trusted Advisor
Professional Tiler
Where do I see the entries apart from the voting page, where there is only one photo from each entry?

I would like to see the entry portfolio so I can cast my vote with more knowledge of the job.

OP
Plan Tec Tiling

Plan Tec Tiling

Administrator
Staff member
Subscribed Member
Trusted Advisor
Professional Tiler
JOTM Winner
Where do I see the entries apart from the voting page, where there is only one photo from each entry?

I would like to see the entry portfolio so I can cast my vote with more knowledge of the job.
It's all in my first post at the top of the page
Screenshot_20190401-082307_Chrome.jpg

Tom Astley

Trusted Advisor
Professional Tiler
Many thanks....I have found it at last..... Why don't you just put a link on the photo too, on the voting page, to go to the same gallery?

OP
Plan Tec Tiling

Plan Tec Tiling

Administrator
Staff member
Subscribed Member
Trusted Advisor
Professional Tiler
JOTM Winner
Many thanks....I have found it at last..... Why don't you just put a link on the photo too, on the voting page, to go to the same gallery?
Not something any of us administrators/ mods have access to. I would if I could. I didnt think it was too difficult to navigate personally

Tom Astley

Trusted Advisor
Professional Tiler
Not something any of us administrators/ mods have access to. I would if I could. I didnt think it was too difficult to navigate personally
It was until I found out I had to click the title instead of the image - such an easy thing to do when the web is so visual. Can you message Dan or whoever it is that sets these up?

Paul C.

Trusted Advisor
Professional Tiler
Some good entries and much more difficult to chose who got the vote. I was torn between 4, but vote now in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ ? ]