Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Victorian Pathway & Stairs (outdoor), West London in the Tilers: find tiling jobs listed here area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. space refurbs

space refurbs Member of Tilers Forums

County:
    West London (W14)
    Total Size of Area to be Tiled:
    Tile Size(s):
    10x10
    Tiles / Adhesive / Grout Purchased?:
    No
    Wall and Floor Tiling Job in West London (W14)

Hi all, got a job in London W14 for an experienced Victorian Tiler.

The finish will be black and white.

The existing steps on the main pathway are solid with no cracks.

The area is approx 1.5m x 4m

There are also 9 stairs that adjoin the main pathway but go down to a basement flat. These will need some repairs and then need to be tiled also (same tiles).
    Please include all materials (including tiles) and labour and price each area separately ( as different clients need to approve costs).

IMG_3502.jpg IMG_3501.jpg

If you'd like to quote for this tiling job in West London (W14) then please contact the member who posted the job directly. If you'd like to generally ask questions about the job, please feel free to reply to this thread, as the extra details may help others work out whether the job is suitable for them or not.

TilersForums.co.uk recommends getting three tilers in to quote for all tiling jobs, and to check references from previous customers for each. Then customers need to make their own mind up as to who is best for them.

DO NOT REPLY WITH PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS - SHARE THOSE VIA THE FORUM MESSAGING SYSTEM INSTEAD. POSTS WITH SUCH DETAILS RISK BEING EDITED OR REMOVED
  2. Localtiler

Localtiler Professional Tiler Top Contributor

Thanks for posting your job! It’s not the ideal time to be tiling outdoors

@3_fall@3_fall is this job in your catchment ?

3. 3_fall

3_fall Administrator. Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

It is Andy, and I appreciate the mention, thank you.
    However, my current commitments carry me comfortably in to next year, and that notwithstanding, I don’t think I can cut them with my Kera Cut. :D

I think @timeless john@timeless john is probably better suited than I presently. :)

• Like Like x 1