Discuss Victorian Pathway Discovery in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

C

Chris101

We are having the front garden of our Victorian terrace landscaped at present. Part of the plan was to have a new black and white Victorian path laid. However on lifting the current paving we have uncovered the original victorian tiles.

There path is considerably lower than the pavement so keeping it as it is is not really an option.

The path is a red, black, yellow and grey mix of varying sizes.

Would really appreciate some advise as to name of this type of pathway and where to source a replica from?

Thanks

DEF85B9F-B0BB-48AD-850D-C521CF6C454D.JPG DD110B0A-0B6E-440B-8274-259E8902B959.JPG B012F3E0-A8B8-4DE2-A425-AC45E5CD03D1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Rich Midge

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hi Chris, have a look at Original Style. I lay quite a few of these floors, yours looks like a Richmond or Braemar pattern.

Rich Midge

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
You could perhaps try contacting them direct. I'm sure they could replicate your pattern using the sizes and shapes they manufacture. It's very rare I follow a pattern as per the book when laying these floors. You often have to modify a border for example to fit the space you've got. A couple others on here could advise you as well @timeless john and @Phil Hobson are the others I know that aren't afraid of a Victorian floor.

Reply to Victorian Pathway Discovery in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks