Discuss Victorian Path. Square With The House Or With The Front Wall? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

robhdg

TF
Reaction score
the front facade of my house and my front wall aren't exactly parallel, im busy with the formwork to pour the concrete slab ready for victorian, geometric tiles. i'd like to know if i square the tiles with the house or the front wall.

P

p4ulo

I reckon squared off at the front wall, far more people will look at your path this way around rather than from the house down the path towards the road....

GAZ5518

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
If the path is square to the front door ...then that's the focal point.. So I'd set out from there... Asthetically more pleasing... Me thinks

T

Time's Ran Out

Having said 90 degrees to the front door if the area of path is not in line with the door some adjustment is required.
image.jpeg

It does however line up with the inside hallway.
image.jpeg

robhdg

TF
Reaction score
I went square with the front door only i messed it up. i've posted a new thread with questions on how to rectify this.

Reply to Victorian Path. Square With The House Or With The Front Wall? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
voltage2688
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks