Discuss Vauxhall Vivaro Van Swb in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Vauxhall Vivaro Van

12 Months MOT

Lots of Receipts of Work & V5 present

150000 Miles

Last Serviced at 146k in Jan 16

Tyres Good Condition (1x two weeks old)

18" Alloys

Side Bars

Split Rear Spoiler

Fully colour coded

Tinted Rear Side Window

Pro Rear Lined with non slip floor

6 rear roof spot lights

Gloss black grill

Electric windows, PAS, Rear Parking Sensors

This is a smart looking van, PM me for info are to arrange a test drive

Some wear on driver seat, have waterproof covers which I have always used and will be left with van, usual wear & tear marks as you may expect for a used vehicle.
£4450 ono, no silly offers but open to Negotiation

20160504_202749.jpg
20160130_123109.jpg
20160504_202802.jpg
20160130_122733.jpg
20160130_122605.jpg

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Window was in when I bought it, plan was to have removable seats fitted for the kids and a tow bar fitted for the caravan, Never got round to either, Now ordered a new car so want a smaller van..

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Runs well though, it's been well maintained and wanted for nothing. Was a lease vehicle, last serviced by them at 126 and I've serviced it three times in 24k that I've done plus what ever has been needed.

Reply to Vauxhall Vivaro Van Swb in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks