Discuss Vans being broken into petition in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

B

Blunt Tool

Got to start somewhere, government quick in taking a big slice of a tradesmans earnings

B

Bill

Have signed about ten of these petitions this year...none appear to get close to the numbers needed........ maybe we should have a petition to get all the petitions amalgamated?

O

One Day

Hmmm, too busy to even investigate these crimes, yet if I went and hurt somebody's feelings on the internet they'd be round here like a shot!
System is broken I would say...

W

WetSaw

I used to be in a group on FB concerning van theft, mainly to see if my model of van had any vulnerabilities. The amount of clearly stolen tools laid out at boot fairs and listed on eBay, Gumtree etc is ridiculous.

Reply to Vans being broken into petition in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks