Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Van Tool/Public Liability Insurance in the Insurance for Tilers area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. Wishiwasatoptiler

Wishiwasatoptiler I'm either plastered or out on the tiles Professional Tiler

So got my liability renewal through today and while its cheap and I'd be happy to renew, I'm just thinking is there a policy out there that cover tools left in the van as well.
    Anyone know of such a combined insurance.
    Cheers

2. Lou

Lou Admin Staff Member Top Contributor NOT a Tiler

• Like Like x 1
  3. Plan Tec Tiling

Plan Tec Tiling Administrator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

My motor insurance covers that. Can you not bolt it onto that policy?

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Wishiwasatoptiler

not sure, but I will check. Cheers

5. McLovin

McLovin “Isn’t ‘bribe’ just another word for ‘love’?”

I am with Trade Direct Insurance. My renewal was £103 and it cover tools in the van up to £1000. Not much but it would help if it all went pear shaped.

6. Wishiwasatoptiler

So could have done that with the van insurance had I took it at the time! Who new!!! Well plantec did! Anyways. So I've had a dual quote with libility ins. 2k tool cover and excess 100 for both. Covers tiling and plastering trades. 2 mill cover 130 or 5 mill 145.
    Sounds alright. That's gladiator insurance

• Like Like x 2