Discuss Update: Top Contributor Tag Settings Change in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
It was set at 150 posts in 25 days. That's cool and fine. But I saw the tag a lot. So I'm trying out 150 posts in 15 days. Will probably end up with something in between long term. Still trying to find the Goldie locks zone.

Nothing personal if you lose it or gain it guys this is forum-wide.

Upvote 0

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd probably get it taken off me anyway:confused:

It's automatic. And to be fair pal we don't mind banter but if it goes too far after a beer, we'll try and reign it in with you to a point but then you're on your own. It's never personal here pal. We did all that in 2009 and got it out of our system lol

We're not Facebook. :)

Sounds fair enough @Dan
As you say, I can see it settling at 20 days/ 150 posts

Weird thing is, now there's a visual measurement for how often people post on all our forums, rather than who has posted the most over time, I've started to notice how much effort newbies put in to try and get involved. Before it was hard to tell for me with not being in the trade etc as to who was doing what.

Also, the plumbers and sparks waffle far less theirs is like 60 posts in 30 days. Yet their forums are way bigger.

Not sure what that says. Do we just love this place or do we just talk too much. Lol

S

Spacey

It's automatic. And to be fair pal we don't mind banter but if it goes too far after a beer, we'll try and reign it in with you to a point but then you're on your own. It's never personal here pal. We did all that in 2009 and got it out of our system lol

We're not Facebook. :)

Im not on Facebook or a drunk lol

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Im not on Facebook or a drunk lol
Then it's just banter and we can deal with that. Just don't cost the moderators time matey. They spend their hours after working for hours in the real word, all FOC, to help others. So it's better spent on things like helping Mrs Jones sort out her 'tiler' (builder) that has ripped her off, than going around correcting your swearing or arguing with the likes of Kevbos. Which you nearly got classed in the same kinda member type as I must say. I had your back though, so have mine pal.

Be a cool member.

And we'll sort out the flooring forum for you. And also get you a 'Floor Fitters' tag and get you in the 'TilersForums Cafe' :)

How's that for a deal?

Reply to Update: Top Contributor Tag Settings Change in the Suggestion Box area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks