Discuss Update: Insurance Firm Partner with TilersForums.co.uk in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
You've probably noticed by now all the insurance replies I've posted. If you want to clear those out of your 'New Posts' page then simply click HERE. Sorry about that. It's so people coming from Google who land on those pages get the new links etc.

That aside, this new insurance thing has been promised to me as some of the best prices around. I've taken a hit on commission and said I want to split it and provide better discounts. After doing some rough tests myself I've found sometimes the insurance is cheaper than the likes of Go Compare and Compare the Market etc, but sometimes its the same, but when it is the same, the access will be cheaper or the terms of the policy better (like more tool cover or whatever).

I could do with you guys getting some quotes. Specifically van insurance and public liability. Those are the main two that we all renew annually I guess.

Please get some quotes and then reply to this with your findings. :)

Van Insurance for Tilers :: Motor Fleet Insurance for Tilers :: Public Liability Insurance for Tilers :: Tradesman Insurance :: Professional Indemnity Insurance for Tilers :: Mortgage Protection Insurance for Tilers :: Income Protection Insurance for Tilers :: Car Insurance that's discounted for members!

T

Tile Shop

Shame i've just renewed my car insurance. Just tested it and if I'd used this, it would have mine for £209 instead of the £255 I just paid.....

Rollux!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Wicked so it does seem to be cheaper for you then. The Mrs did it and is going with it via Hasting Direct. Although the price was the same for her as on CompartheMarket, she got an access of £50 instead of £200. So sometimes the deals are just better but the price the same. Nice to see somebody found it cheaper though!

J

J Sid

was just testing for a new (well, nearly new) van I getting tomorrow and it doesn't recognise the number plate :(

shame they don't do house insurance, been on phone most of the day as mine runs out tomorrow, saved £1,231 a year, so worth the time :)

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
was just testing for a new (well, nearly new) van I getting tomorrow and it doesn't recognise the number plate :(

shame they don't do house insurance, been on phone most of the day as mine runs out tomorrow, saved £1,231 a year, so worth the time :)
Are other websites recognizing it? It might not be on the DVLA system yet?

J

J Sid

Are other websites recognizing it? It might not be on the DVLA system yet?
no dan, some do and some don't.
it is on dvla site
the sponsors didn't, but gave you option to put your van details in from drop down boxes, but sadly my vans engine size wasn't listed :(

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
no dan, some do and some don't.
it is on dvla site
the sponsors didn't, but gave you option to put your van details in from drop down boxes, but sadly my vans engine size wasn't listed :(
Let me know what the van is etc and I'll get them to add it. Even if we miss you, you'll help us help others with that same van type.

Reply to Update: Insurance Firm Partner with TilersForums.co.uk in the Business Advice, Tilers Van Insurance etc area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks