Discuss Unibond Sale + One Stop Shop Silicone + Sealant Feature in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

Julian 'Farmer' Bonsall

I had an email showing sales of Unibond Sealants, Adhesives (75817 42139 (+dept_id:180) (+subdept_id:3295) - Search Results - Toolstation - https://goo.gl/btq8fP or +unibond +cat74offers - Search Results - Toolstation - https://www.toolstation.com/search?searchadv=%2Bunibond+%2Bcat74offers&sc_src=email_3157100&sc_lid=164530487&sc_uid=afYa6ZMvad&sc_llid=171248&sc_eh=0bf8f26088c067231&utm_source=emarsys&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2018-04-08+22%3A10%3A10-20180408AdhesivesAndSealants-Body-UnibondOffers4-)

There seem to be so many sealants on the market all offering a variety of advertised positives. Reading the half dozen ASTM Cxyz standards will unlikely help so how does one choose? Why not get the cheapest?

My last jobs I've used matching (name of the colour is the same) sealant and pay the extra accordingly. Are the some guidelines as to even what type and features to look for?

Given I am not likely to use great amounts is there a brand or two that could act as a one stop shop? (White I normally buy Dow 785+ Bacteria Resistant but only as it was on offer once)

O

Old Mod

Isomat adhesives sealant is extremely well priced, and all their products are of high quality.

J

Julian 'Farmer' Bonsall

Thanks 3_fall I haven't come across there cartridge products only additives (for cements etc) Where would these be stocked? Cant say I've noticed there products on my travels.

J

Julian 'Farmer' Bonsall

3_fall - I looked on there website last night but can you tell me where I would be able to purchase locally? I cant see the stuff myself at the local places.

J

Julian 'Farmer' Bonsall

Attachments

• EN 2017 PRODUCT LIST (1).pdf
    8.9 MB · Views: 12
  • TILE FIXING SYSTEMS.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 4

Reply to Unibond Sale + One Stop Shop Silicone + Sealant Feature in the DIY Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks