• Tiling Courses by UK Pro Tiling Training

UK Pro Tiling Training

Discuss UK Pro Tiling Training in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.co.uk

OX-TILING

hi tilers,

i am very new to the forum and new to the tiling world

In the next 6 weeks i am going to be attending the UK Pro Tiling Training Centre for one of their courses they offer. i was wondering if anyone on here had attended or trained through them? or general thoughts on starting my own tiling company when qualified?

thanks guys

Steve Eldredge

I did a 9 day course with them last month. It was very intensive but I think it's given me a really good base from which to start. I'm very glad I did it and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anybody starting out.

OP
O

OX-TILING

Brilliant, thanks Steve. I have booked on for the 9 day course and I'm looking forward to it. It is a bit of a trek from me but with the aim of starting my own business I think it is my best option.

LEE MAC

Trusted Advisor
Professional Tiler
JOTM Winner
Hi Ox
I am Oxfordshire based, give me a pm on here and we can keep in touch. Always good to network, I've always got a fair bit on so once you have completed the course give me a shout, I might have something to help you out with
Mike
What a chance!

OP
O

OX-TILING

Hi Mike,
Thank you for your comment and for your very kind offer. Once I have completed the course I will be sure to get in contact. This forum is fantastic! Can't wait to get this course done now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Please enable / Bitte aktiviere JavaScript!
Veuillez activer / Por favor activa el Javascript![ ? ]