Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

3. Tiling Courses by UK Pro Tiling Training

Discuss UK Pro Tiling Training in the Tiling Courses Forum area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. OX-TILING

OX-TILING Active Member

hi tilers,

i am very new to the forum and new to the tiling world

In the next 6 weeks i am going to be attending the UK Pro Tiling Training Centre for one of their courses they offer. i was wondering if anyone on here had attended or trained through them? or general thoughts on starting my own tiling company when qualified?

thanks guys

2. Steve Eldredge

Steve Eldredge Active Member

I did a 9 day course with them last month. It was very intensive but I think it's given me a really good base from which to start. I'm very glad I did it and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anybody starting out.

3. timeless john

timeless john Moderator - trainee Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

They come highly recommended - read the reviews in the training section.

4. OX-TILING

OX-TILING Active Member

Brilliant, thanks Steve. I have booked on for the 9 day course and I'm looking forward to it. It is a bit of a trek from me but with the aim of starting my own business I think it is my best option.

• Like Like x 1
  5. thickbed

thickbed Active Member

Hi Ox
    I am Oxfordshire based, give me a pm on here and we can keep in touch. Always good to network, I've always got a fair bit on so once you have completed the course give me a shout, I might have something to help you out with
    Mike

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. LEE MAC

LEE MAC Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

What a chance!

• Like Like x 1
  7. OX-TILING

OX-TILING Active Member

Hi Mike,
    Thank you for your comment and for your very kind offer. Once I have completed the course I will be sure to get in contact. This forum is fantastic! Can't wait to get this course done now.

• Like Like x 1