Discuss UFH Floor tiler needed near Liverpool in the Work Wanted for Wall and Floor Tile Fixers area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Darren Jones

I am looking for a floor tiler in the Liverpool/Widnes area (Hale Village) that can tile a larger 70+m2 floor area.
I want someone that has previously tiled over Wundafloor underfloor heating.
This is a wet UFH system that uses foam backed boards laid over timber floors.
They have a couple of recommended methods for tiling and details can be passed to anyone interested.

F

Flintstone

Do a search on here for the subject Darren there has been a lot of issues and doubts about it. I personally haven't tiled over one and I wouldn't do either as for me it's too risky.

Reply to UFH Floor tiler needed near Liverpool in the Work Wanted for Wall and Floor Tile Fixers area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Damian
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks