Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Two windows on the same wall in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

United Kingdom
M

Mark Parmley

Please checkout the following advertisement.
So I'm tile my entire bathroom for the first time. Walls are all prepped and I'm just trying to get my head around setting out.

The problem I'm having is that I've two windows of different width and height, on the same wall. They're also positioned about 6 inch from the corners of the room. This means that no matter which way I plan my tiles out, I end up with small cuts at either end and/or around the windows.

Am I missing a trick to make this work? Or if its inevitable, from your experience where is it easier on the eye to have the smaller cuts?

For info the tiles are 600x300 and being laid in a stretcher bond pattern.

OP
F

Flintstone

Your best bet is to post a photo of the wall with all the measurements drawn on it, might be able to advise better from there

OP
O

Old Mod

As Andy says. A photo with all dimensions noted will be the only real way of helping you set this wall.

Reply to Two windows on the same wall in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock