Discuss Trying this stuff out today to bond some Wedi onto a window reveal. in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

W

Waluigi

Not to be confused with filler foam. This is a foam adhesive. Fast setting and sticks more than it expands although does expand a bit apparently.
A6ACECF6-DF7F-4F0F-9CA2-1F4B3AB45063.jpeg

W

Waluigi

Impressive stuff. Bloody awful to use to begin with as it’s so spongey but as it sets, you can bed it in. Not sure I’d want to dot and dab a full sheet of plasterboard with it. Perfect for today though. 6mm Wedi onto a window reveal. All done in 20 minutes. Would use again.

9B05E827-A806-423E-AAE1-F9FDDB48BBC5.jpeg

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Have used this stuff several times myself, really good stuff just don’t get it your hands like I did by mistake. It took days of scrubbing to get it off lol

W

Waluigi

I was thinking about using it to do a bit of boxing in.

I quite often box in pipe work after I’ve fitted a suite so bond battens to tiles etc. The rapidsetting feature appeal to me.

I know what you mean about getting it on your hands, same with all foam.....bloody horrible.

W

Waluigi

This stuff is great for boxing in and in places where you’d usually use gripfill. 10 minutes flat and you can stand on the timber and it won’t pull away.

FAFC190A-DEE3-44B2-96C7-F05592AC52DC.jpeg

acaciaguy

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Because of the expanding nature it looks great...better than a grab addy? Do you mechanically fix the battons also?

W

Waluigi

The grab is far better than any building adhesive you can buy in tubes. It’s designed to bond full sheets of plasterboard to walls, either block or studs. Not that I’d use it for that. Anyway, boxing at the end of this bath done in about 25 minutes. Solid as a rock and bang on level. I have a few tips on how to use this stuff if you ever decide to start using but so far I’m sold on this and will always have a tube in the van.
E5526E67-9B1C-4EC6-AD84-33346009E02B.jpeg

Reply to Trying this stuff out today to bond some Wedi onto a window reveal. in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks