Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Transition to outside - drainage in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

1sandyh

Please checkout the following advertisement.
what drainage is the best to transition from the kitchen to the patio seamlessly. all a level threshold.

Not keen on gravel or AKO drains. Is there anything I can drop in like a linear used in wet rooms or hidden style drain. I've used some tile drop in style manhole access covers. Anything for drainage?

Cheers

Reaction score
what drainage is the best to transition from the kitchen to the patio seamlessly. all a level threshold.

Not keen on gravel or AKO drains. Is there anything I can drop in like a linear used in wet rooms or hidden style drain. I've used some tile drop in style manhole access covers. Anything for drainage?

Cheers
Hello,

We would require further details before we can comment on the application. We would require project drawings and details of the external floor assembly.

Please send any details to [email protected] or call our Technical Department on: 01530 813 396 and we would be happy to assist further.

Reply to Transition to outside - drainage in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
chris14498
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock