Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss training day for fixing cutting large thin format tiles in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
News just in - Training Day / Coffee Morning 17th Feb
Click here to read more.

Well knowing how busy you all are. thought we would give you a fair bit of notice so will have a training day on fixing large format thin tiles on sunday 27 of april starting at 10am give you time to get a good breakfast you will be fixing cutting and much more and you could also teach us a few new tricks if you want to come along all tilers are welcome but we need to know numbers as places will be limeted so please let us know as we dont want to run out of pizza and beer so if you want to learn how to fix these let us know DSC06760.jpg DSC06771.jpg

DSC06760.jpg DSC06771.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
W

WetSaw

What a fantastic opportunity, great idea for the people who will be fitting them to get some hands on experience rather than relying on reading the manufacturers spec sheet.

I'm off on my annual trek around Europe on the motorbike! :(

I have a small 2 bed casita in my garden if you're heading down this way ( Mijas Malaga)
:D Very jealous

OP
R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

you can still put your name down and if anybody cant make your on the list

peteablard

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
If people do drop out Ray please can you post again nearer the time. I'd be interested if I'm available but I'm waiting to hear about a couple of big jobs. I'd rather jump in at the last minute than drop out and leave a space that can't be filled

OP
M

Mr Tiler

if you had put me down ray I wont be coming I wont get there until mid day and then the trains are saying to get back it will take 8 hours, I would of loved to come along though cheers

peteablard

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
if you had put me down ray I wont be coming I wont get there until mid day and then the trains are saying to get back it will take 8 hours, I would of loved to come along though cheers

If I can make it and there are 2 spaces I'll pick tea bag up on the way!

OP
R

If people do drop out Ray please can you post again nearer the time. I'd be interested if I'm available but I'm waiting to hear about a couple of big jobs. I'd rather jump in at the last minute than drop out and leave a space that can't be filled
will do nearer the time .will get every body on the list to confirm .then if there are spaces left will re offer

Reaction score
Hi Ray
would be much appreciated if you could make one more spot for director Terry Grant from ,,on the tiles,, he really wants to come, and please let me know if you could squeeze more people there too :) I have another 2 tilers really interested
Thanks

OP
T

TJ Smiler

Would love to come along but i'm away all that weekend.... Will you be doing another one at some point mate?

OP
R

very busy at the moment with the ideal home show will post some pics tomorrow show you what you will be playing with. bringing in a few new tools for us to play with and will do some fixing that will realy open your eyes working clothes needed no film stars

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
very busy at the moment with the ideal home show will post some pics tomorrow show you what you will be playing with. bringing in a few new tools for us to play with and will do some fixing that will realy open your eyes working clothes needed no film stars
Jeez have you seen what we look like.:lol:

Reply to training day for fixing cutting large thin format tiles in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock