Discuss Porcel-thin Tiles - Porcelthin Tiles - Training day for cutting large tile in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Stef

Still Billy no mates on Saturday night. Anyone stopping over fancy meeting for a pint or two?

I'm hoping to be in London for about 5, after I've detoured to Bradford for new wheels.
Give me a bell n we will catch up.

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

and I wont know weather to put me hand out or put me guard up when I get there so if that is the case let me know now please cuz il be there weather or not lol

Put your hand out Ash, looking forward to meeting you and other TF members.:thumbsup:

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

looking forward to meeting you all . all willing to learn thats what makes a real tiler every day we open our eyes and learn we have a few things linned up .exspect to get frown in at the deep end this is no class room were you get lines there may even be some bad language but will ask andy carrole to keep it down his wife dose not like it :yikes: so what do you realy want to do the most just incase we did not think of that

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

We will not make it for ten but we will be there ASAP, looking forward to it.

Reply to Porcel-thin Tiles - Porcelthin Tiles - Training day for cutting large tile in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks