Discuss Topps Tiles Ergo Manual Tile Cutter in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

Tile Shop

I'm tempted by a Sigma for my first proper cutter. I've only ever used the Ru..... the other one, for merchandising etc, and I can't get over the fact that so many rate Sigma over anything else. Just the pull to score, seems a bit of an alien concept to me. Could get the push but don't know what the advantages/disadvantages between the pull/push. Need to find someone who's got one and have a play me thinks :)

M

moomarine

You can always get the pull or push and see how you get on as sigma do sell them separately as someone has mentioned above. Think they are about £50!

M

moomarine

It's not knowing what size to get that holding me back at the moment! Go massive or go home I guess! Lol

D

Deleted member 48261

Sorry for the thread hijack but it's related to the ergo 750. Well I won one at a trade night last week... Waheeyyy! Going to collect it tomorrow lunchtime. At the trade night I'd paid for a rubi ts max 66 which is being delivered at a later date as had none in Store. Should I keep the rubi max and have both or cancel the rubi and keep just the ergo? I'm a newbie in training so this will be my first cutter and to be honest saving in the cost of the rubi at 240 would be welcome right now. Maybe it's better to keep the ergo as it's free and lump the saved 240 with the 300+ I was going to spend on a montolit and get a montolit that can take on much larger format tiles? Advice and opinions very welcome​

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 48261

Here's a piece of advice, don't use bad language in a post again, or you'll find the whole post deleted next time.

Didn't realise there were children on the forum. Now I know, sorry kids

Downvotes for that? The only reason I can see not to swear is because of there being children on the forum. If not then what possible reason is there not to swear? It wasn't abusive or directed at anyone in anger. Grow up :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Q

Qwerty

Didn't realise there were children on the forum. Now I know, sorry kids

Downvotes for that? The only reason I can see not to swear is because of there being children on the forum. If not then what possible reason is there not to swear? It wasn't abusive or directed at anyone in anger. Grow up :/

And for that attitude you can be banned. Goodbye

O

Old Mod

Don't bloody eat again man! 24/7 TF or nothing please!
Well his second paragraph is an edit!
I saw the first and let it go cos didn't think it was worth the effort.

But since I've come back he added the second, think I might have had something to say to that. :D

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Well his second paragraph is an edit!
I saw the first and let it go cos didn't think it was worth the effort.

But since I've come back he added the second, think I might have had something to say to that. :D
Okay okay I'll lower the edit time so you can eat a bit. Toast or something as quick but that's all.

Reply to Topps Tiles Ergo Manual Tile Cutter in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks