Discuss Took the plunge , New Sigma 3DM Tile Cutter in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

P

Peter

Never tried the Max handle but wouldn't mind a go. Don't think I'd fancy the push action for everyday use but wouldn't mind trying something like a 128cm in the Max.

D

Dougs Third Go

Plain greedy....and get to the back of the queue.....1st dibs
they are good shirts Neale..

007-6.jpg

W

White Room

Do they do x large for bloaters:lol:....

Last edited by a moderator:
H

hillhead

I have a small amount of grouting in the morning and shall wear my sigma shirt again as i'm off to order marble after that :smilewinkgrin:
Not often we have a T shirt like that to pose in.

D

DHTiling

I have a small amount of grouting in the morning and shall wear my sigma shirt again as i'm off to order marble after that :smilewinkgrin:
Not often we have a T shirt like that to pose in.

ahh but have you ironed it joe :lol:

A

Aston

those t shirts are excellent mate!! very fetching mr boardley.
i'm wearing mine today with my shorts in the peeing down rain :0( good old english weather hey!!!! got a sigma baseball cap too so that will keep me barnet dry ;0)

P

Peter

Who'd have thought last year that a die hard Rubi fan like Ed would be walking about head to toe in Sigma merchandise. :lol:

Looking forward to seeing the pictures of Dave in his Sigma t-shirt.

A

Aston

its swingin back to 50/50 im afraid wing.
i think if you put a gun to my head, i actually prefer using the tx 700 over the 3c. after a few more days, i feel more comfortable using the tx700...

so,
heres my line up

sigma 6 or even the 7f
rubi ts40plus
tx700 over the 3c
sigma 3em for everything above the tx700

so there you go, after a couple of weeks and the dust being allowed to settle, its a draw ;0)

Reply to Took the plunge , New Sigma 3DM Tile Cutter in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks