Discuss Time to lay anti fracture mat in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Dumbo

Hi thanks for all your responses.
House and floor was completely clear, no other trades and no other reasons for delay.
Thanks for the info, seems most of you are all in line with 2 days.
It was over 3 days, with 1 tiler working on prep for all 3 days and the other for 2 days (5 in total).
What do you mean working on prep .

B

Blunt Tool

So one tiler all 3 days and the other tiler came and helped him for 2 of the 3 days?

B

Blunt Tool

Sorry I couldn’t lay 80 square metres of matting in 2 hours no matter how big and square the room was!!

Simon Dale

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
My daughter stuck down 76 mts of isomat in a day with tea breaks while I lumped in 80 mts 900x600 limestone in a day

R

RicoBarry

Thanks for all your responses. Old tiler removed and he’s £400 down on this weeks invoice! Still claims he wasn’t taking the ****! But was pretty easy getting him to reduce bill. He’s happy as he’s off to rip someone else off next week....

Reply to Time to lay anti fracture mat in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
andymtl24
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks