Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tiling Victorian Path Off Square in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

robhdg

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
So I poured the concrete path to my house and surprise surprise, the thing isn't square. It's 10 metres long and about 40mm out, which when laying geometric tiles will look like it's country mile off. i spent so much time getting everything right and then messed it up, how do i rectify this? it's driving me to the nuthouse!

pathway.jpg

F

Flintstone

Wait more screed? Take a side board off and fit it in a place to make it right then fill the gap in? Not sure if you would need something to tie them together

W

White Room

Could use some rebar, drill holes into the existing path, fix rebar with resin in a tube and pour an extra width to the path.

O

Old Mod

Out of curiosity, the new width, it works with your proposed layout does it?
120mm reduction seems an odd size.

Reply to Tiling Victorian Path Off Square in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock