Discuss Tiling quartz split face tiles to the wall in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

Tile_novice

Hi guys,
Anyone had experience with quartz split face tiles to be used on a solid blockwork wall which has been rendered and painted previously, but I plan to score the surface for maximum adhesion. Any advice on what adhesive to use? Don't particularly want to go down the hardie board route for the wall - it will be a feature wall in a living room.
Thanks in advance.

T

Time's Ran Out

You will need to make sure all the paint is removed first.
Then a cement based adhesive like Webber - I use fast set - but there are others .
Isomat is receiving good reviews.

Reply to Tiling quartz split face tiles to the wall in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks