Discuss Tiling on to Aquapanel? in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

JamesW

TF
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
Looking for a bit of advice.

Doing a job for a family friend to gain more experience. I will be doing a kitchen splashback with metros.

They currently have "Aqua Panels" of "Wet Wall Panels" in there kitchen. Question is what is the best way to remove these?

Any advice on prep is welcome.

Trick also being they only want the bottom half cut away and tiled and the rest to remain.

Thanks in advance.

G

GoneGuy

pvc Aquapanels just use a sharp Stanley knife and a straight edge and cut it a few tiles before removing. They are usually stuck on with tube panel adhesive

JamesW

TF
Reaction score
its a house but the first i have seen these panels used outside a bathroom.

Thanks for the tip Adey i thought that would be the case but thought i would air on the side of caution.

Reply to Tiling on to Aquapanel? in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks