Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tiling newbie courses in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

M

Michael

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi guys

Just signed up to the forum, 22 year old really looking to get into the tile game, just wondering if any one had any advice on the best course to take to get a basic understanding of the trade.

Any replys would be appreciated

Thanks

Michael

OP
G

GoneGuy

Hi guys

Just signed up to the forum, 22 year old really looking to get into the tile game, just wondering if any one had any advice on the best course to take to get a basic understanding of the trade.

Any replys would be appreciated

Thanks

Michael
Have a look at uk pro tile, I researched loads of courses and found this the best one, lots of information on the course and Darren and Tracey very helpful even after the course has finished. I travelled from South Wales to attend.
Hope this helps you

OP
G

GoneGuy

I was in the same boat as you.
I followed Darren's advice and within a month I handed my notice in as I had some much work coming in. I am currently working 7 days a week.
This forum is fantastic for newbies like us as if you need an answer to a problem you will find a reply within a few minutes/hours.
Good luck with your career mate.

Reaction score
I've done Darren's course, it's brilliant, really in depth. I finished 2 weeks ago and will need to be handing my notice in at work within next month!

OP
M

Michael

I've done Darren's course, it's brilliant, really in depth. I finished 2 weeks ago and will need to be handing my notice in at work within next month!

That's great Steve!! Did you start off by doing a few jobs for friends and family and going from there? Must be going well if handing your notice in is on the table

Reply to Tiling newbie courses in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock