Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Tiling Job in Staffordshire - Walls and Floors Need Tiling in the Tilers: find tiling jobs listed here area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. Dan

Dan TilersForums.co.uk Est.2006 Staff Member NOT a Tiler

County:
    Staffordshire
    Total Size of Area to be Tiled:
    Wall Tiling 20sqm - Floor Tiling 20sqm
    Tile Size(s):
    Huge for walls, small for floors
    Tiles / Adhesive / Grout Purchased?:
    Purchased mapei adhesive and grout. And already purchased tiles
    Wall and Floor Tiling Job in Staffordshire

I'm just testing out the new tiling job related system. Hoping it works. Don't contact me for this tiling job. It's fake.

If you'd like to quote for this tiling job in Staffordshire then please contact the member who posted the job directly. If you'd like to generally ask questions about the job, please feel free to reply to this thread, as the extra details may help others work out whether the job is suitable for them or not.

TilersForums.co.uk recommends getting three tilers in to quote for all tiling jobs, and to check references from previous customers for each. Then customers need to make their own mind up as to who is best for them.

DO NOT REPLY WITH PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS - SHARE THOSE VIA THE FORUM MESSAGING SYSTEM INSTEAD. POSTS WITH SUCH DETAILS RISK BEING EDITED OR REMOVED
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Dan

Dan TilersForums.co.uk Est.2006 Staff Member NOT a Tiler

Just letting people know that this job is not a real tiling job. I'm just testing the new system out. Apologies if anybody got the wrong impression with the test.