Discuss Tiling Courses... Just got back from Diamond Tiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

Deleted member 1779

Just got back from Diamond Tile Training Group

car14.jpg

Was down there doing some demo work for drilling hard porcelain

Good to see the place looking so smart and well finished

car15.jpg

The centre is very well branded from the vans. To the premises . To the website.

A lot of care has been taken. And that leads on ito the courses themselves.

If you need the words from an outside party to endorse Diamond Training Group then I would say wholeheartedly that their training facilities are top notch.

Danny has put a lot of thought into the entire set up and having spoken to many students I can say they are learning a lot.

S

Stan001

I second Richard's remarks, a professional workshops and classroom facility run by people with a great attitude who know what they are doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Danny@ Diamond

Just got back! Richard you left at 1pm mate, thought i passed the flying banana (365 Smart Car) on the way home ha ha.

Thank you both for your positive feedback on the set up at the centre, we are nearly there but not finished yet. We have nearly completed another plastering area that can take another 14 plasterers and there are also lots of other developments due to start within the centre so watch this space.

Website is looking good Stan, I like the name as well. You seem to have started out full steam ahead, I hope things are all going to plan.

All the best :thumbsup:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Spot on feedback Rich mate. Well done Danny. You've come a long way since just ETT mate.

By the way I see a Google Adwords ad for EssexTilingTraining every now and again and when you click it it goes nowhere. Somebody is paying for that ad mate so perhaps check to make sure it isn't you?

On the up side. I wonder what the kids would look like of the 365Smart and the DTGVan got it on outside the training centre.

D

Deleted member 1779

thought i passed the flying banana

What makes me laugh with the London-Brighton run is that there are so many average speed cameras on the M25. Speed Traps. Safety Cameras. Unmarked Police Cars that using the old yellow banana does me a favour and keeps my speed down to about 50mph.

Actually saying that I left yours at 1pm and was back here at 3.15pm so not too bad.

car16.jpg

Perhaps its the ultra low profile tires and slick alloys down the back roads that make up the time (not!)

car17.jpg

Reply to Tiling Courses... Just got back from Diamond Tiling in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks