Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tiling Course in Devon in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi Does anyone know a good tile course in Devon?
I have been searching on the internet but im not sure which ones are any good and they all seem to be up north !

if any one can help it would be greatly appreciated

OP
K

kgbviktor

Hi,
if you want quality training you'll probably have to travel.Have a look at forum feedback on courses,short list a couple,give them a ring and go visit a chosen centre before parting with your money.I don't see any feedback for centres in Devon,so you'll have to travel for A1 training.

OP
P

PGM Tiling Solutions

Hello,

When I was looking at Training Providers I had some info from Trade Skills near Newquay, probably about as close to Devon as you'll get? Although I went else where for my training their courses seemed quite competitive at the time, not sure if there is any feedback on Trade Skills Courses or if they are still going?!

Hope this helps and good luck.

Cheers, Paul

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

Reply to Tiling Course in Devon in the Tiling News; Tile News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock