Discuss Tilers - Plastering NVQ Book in the America area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

A

Aston

hi

just wanted to let all the tilers on here who want to learn a bit about plastering or improve their preparation skills, thats there is a book called Plastering - Nvq and technical certificate level 2 .. available for around £14..

its a new book and its full of demos and tips on dry lining, floor screeding / to falls, mix ratio's, floating out walls, columns , attached piers etc.. it shows you how to set up screeds and how to keep walls plumb and square, all great for prep work..

it also covers a lot about health and safety, ppe, method statments etc etc..

its a great easy to follow book not like many of the older plastering and tiling books and you know its upto date and in line with current college / b/s criteria!!

anyway, i wouldnt steer anybody wrong on here, get yourself a copy and you will be happy with it ;0)... its used by many colleges now. my old partners son got a copy when he was going to enroll last sept but thats another story!!!!!!

Plastering Level 2 Student Book: Fresh, Practical Resources for Students and Tutors, Perfectly Pitched to Meet the Needs of the Level 2 Learner: ... Crafts NVQ and Technical Certificate: Amazon.co.uk: Mr Jon Mortimore: Books

Plastering Level 2 Student Book: Fresh, Practical Resources for Students and Tutors, Perfectly Pitched to Meet the Needs of the Level 2 Learner: ... Crafts NVQ and Technical Certificate): Amazon.co.uk: Mr Jon Mortimore: 9780435449452: Books

ed

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Tilers - Plastering NVQ Book in the America area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Northern Tiler
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks