Discuss Tilers Needed In Stafford - Gnosall Tiling Jobs in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

The D

The firm i am working for is looking for more tilers must have CSCS card and transport. Good firm to work for they pay on time every two weeks and if im honest its the best job i have ever had. I send my invoice in on friday morning and the money is in my bank by dinner time the same day. The work varies from social housing up to fully tiled bathrooms and en-suites in 600-300 porcelain with box profile chrome trim and the price varies accordingly. one of the sites that needs cover is in Gnosall stafford but there are other sites. If you are interested pm me

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this here Deano.

If anybody is interested in information please PM Deano by clicking on his name and Starting a Conversation.

Are they national then Dean?

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

The firm i am working for is looking for more tilers must have CSCS card and transport. Good firm to work for they pay on time every two weeks and if im honest its the best job i have ever had. I send my invoice in on friday morning and the money is in my bank by dinner time the same day. The work varies from social housing up to fully tiled bathrooms and en-suites in 600-300 porcelain with box profile chrome trim and the price varies accordingly. one of the sites that needs cover is in Gnosall stafford but there are other sites. If you are interested pm me
it good to know there are still good tile firms you can work for and pay you on the button good luck dean then again i know you make your own by your standard of work

T

The D

Thanks for posting this here Deano.

If anybody is interested in information please PM Deano by clicking on his name and Starting a Conversation.

Are they national then Dean?

To be honest Dan i don't know how far they go they have sites in Quorn, Coventry, Stafford, Stratford, Warwick, Leamington, Oxford, Telford, Birmingham, Worcester and that's the ones i know about but they have others. They have about 20 fixers but the work is coming in thick and fast.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Changed the thread title for you to include the area. Should help find you some from people searching the net.

Reply to Tilers Needed In Stafford - Gnosall Tiling Jobs in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks