Discuss Tilers Needed In Burton On Trent in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Simon benn Leeds

Tilers Required in Burton on Trent,

starting 15th (tomorrow)

To help out on a KFC for 4 days.

Inbox with rates and availability.

Cheers
Simon.

Simon Benn Tiling Limited

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for moving post Dan
No problem matey. This area of the forum is linked-to from the TF Arms. So it's wise to post it here as this is where the lads are told to look for work periodically.

Wish there was more I could do to help you quicker as it's starting tomorrow, but if I sent an email shot out or something, 80% wouldn't read it until tomorrow anyway no doubt. So it'd be pointless for the majority rendering it not a wise move.

S

Simon benn Leeds

No problem matey. This area of the forum is linked-to from the TF Arms. So it's wise to post it here as this is where the lads are told to look for work periodically.

Wish there was more I could do to help you quicker as it's starting tomorrow, but if I sent an email shot out or something, 80% wouldn't read it until tomorrow anyway no doubt. So it'd be pointless for the majority rendering it not a wise move.

Not a problem mate, and thank you for the advice I'll post on there in future.

And not critical to do the job as my client decided to use another contractor instead of us and its bit them in the arse now!.

But I said I try help out if I could.

Thanks again
Simon

Reply to Tilers Needed In Burton On Trent in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks