Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss tiler wanted for kitchen tiling near Ashford, Kent (TN27) in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ashhorner

Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi,

I am looking to have my kitchen floor tiled. Specific details:

approx 28m2 in an L shape
concrete floor currently laid with 330mm square tiles which need to be taken up first
new tiles are 450mm square

I have already purchased tile https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ as I was considering doing this job myself. Unopened so if not what you like to work with then will look to return.

I am based near Ashford, Kent (TN27). Looking to get this done ideally within next couple of weeks, sooner if possible.

Please send me a private message if you are interested.

Thanks,

Ashley

OP
D

Darrell

Hi,

I am looking to have my kitchen floor tiled. Specific details:

approx 28m2 in an L shape
concrete floor currently laid with 330mm square tiles which need to be taken up first
new tiles are 450mm square

I have already purchased tile https://www.tilersforums.com/forums/tile-adhesive/ as I was considering doing this job myself. Unopened so if not what you like to work with then will look to return.

I am based near Ashford, Kent (TN27). Looking to get this done ideally within next couple of weeks, sooner if possible.

Please send me a private message if you are interested.

Thanks,

Ashley
Hi
Are you are still looking for a tiler!
Regards Darrell

Please do not put personal details in open posts!
The op (Ashley) specifically asked you to private message him, which is the correct procedure.
If you want to quote for the work, go after it, don't give responsibility back to him.
He's done his part by advertising, now do yours.
And if you don't know how to action a private message, just ask.
Admin.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
O

Old Mod

@Darrell i appreciate you're a new member, but it is important for everyone's privacy to abide by the conditions set out.

You can contact Ashley by private message here
And good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to tiler wanted for kitchen tiling near Ashford, Kent (TN27) in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock