Discuss Tiler Required in Manchester Area in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Simon1970

(Manchester area) Hi I'm not sure if I'm in the right place but my name is Simon been tiling for 25years, looking to take someone on due to the amount of work I have, ild like someone with abit of experience but that's not essential or maybe even another tiler who could help me a few days a week, I have the best part of 6months work in the pipe line, (Manchester area)

O

Old Mod

Hi and welcome to the forum Simon.
Thanks for posting, sounds like it could be a good opportunity for someone just starting out.
I've moved this thread to the find a tiler forum, maybe it'll give you a little more chance of success.
You've definitely come to the right place, hope you'll stick around and enjoy the forum anyway.
Good luck!:thumbsup:

Reply to Tiler Required in Manchester Area in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks