Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

Discuss Tiler/Plasterer wanted, to work with plumber (me) on bathroom projects in the Loughborough area. in the Tilers: find tiling jobs listed here area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. Fluidity

Fluidity New to TilersForums.co.uk

County:
    North Leicestershire and South Nottinghamshire
    Wall and Floor Tiling Job in North Leicestershire and South Nottinghamshire

I run a small plumbing company, based in East Leake near Loughborough.
    I currently have a couple of bathroom refurbishments that I need to quote for. I'm hoping for replies from tilers/plasterers in the South Nottinghamshire/North Leicestershire area, that might be interested in taking on such jobs with me in East Leake and surrounding villages as and when they occur, on an 'ongoing' basis. I would cover the plumbing side, but would like a skilled tiler/plasterer to look at their aspect of the jobs. If you'd like more info, please contact me through a Private Message on this forum. Thanks.

If you'd like to quote for this tiling job in North Leicestershire and South Nottinghamshire then please contact the member who posted the job directly. If you'd like to generally ask questions about the job, please feel free to reply to this thread, as the extra details may help others work out whether the job is suitable for them or not.

TilersForums.co.uk recommends getting three tilers in to quote for all tiling jobs, and to check references from previous customers for each. Then customers need to make their own mind up as to who is best for them.

DO NOT REPLY WITH PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS - SHARE THOSE VIA THE FORUM MESSAGING SYSTEM INSTEAD. POSTS WITH SUCH DETAILS RISK BEING EDITED OR REMOVED
    • Like Like x 1
  2. aytiling

aytiling Professional Tiler

Thanks for posting the job offer. I'm tiling on the new Persimmon site at the roundabout.