Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tiler/Plasterer wanted, to work with plumber (me) on bathroom projects in the Loughborough area. in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
I run a small plumbing company, based in East Leake near Loughborough.
I currently have a couple of bathroom refurbishments that I need to quote for. I'm hoping for replies from tilers/plasterers in the South Nottinghamshire/North Leicestershire area, that might be interested in taking on such jobs with me in East Leake and surrounding villages as and when they occur, on an 'ongoing' basis. I would cover the plumbing side, but would like a skilled tiler/plasterer to look at their aspect of the jobs. If you'd like more info, please contact me through a Private Message on this forum. Thanks.

Reply to Tiler/Plasterer wanted, to work with plumber (me) on bathroom projects in the Loughborough area. in the Tiling Work | Tiling Jobs - Tilers Required area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock