Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

Discuss Tiler needed for SO31 Hamble in the Tilers: find tiling jobs listed here area at TilersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. Doug Walker

Doug Walker New to TilersForums.co.uk

County:
    Hampshire
    Total Size of Area to be Tiled:
    13.5m
    Tile Size(s):
    15 v 60cm floor only
    Tiles / Adhesive / Grout Purchased?:
    tiles purchased ... but no prep insulation board, heat mats, adhesive or grout
    Wall and Floor Tiling Job in Hampshire

Looking for a tiler to lay floor tiles in Kitchen and bathroom (connected) total area 13.5m

Existing floor base is concrete, require insulation and a heat mat laid prior to final tile.

Both bathroom and kitchen have been cleared so easy access.

Looking for job completion w/c 18th Feb. please advise availability and costs. Many thanks

Doug

If you'd like to quote for this tiling job in Hampshire then please contact the member who posted the job directly. If you'd like to generally ask questions about the job, please feel free to reply to this thread, as the extra details may help others work out whether the job is suitable for them or not.

TilersForums.co.uk recommends getting three tilers in to quote for all tiling jobs, and to check references from previous customers for each. Then customers need to make their own mind up as to who is best for them.

DO NOT REPLY WITH PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS - SHARE THOSE VIA THE FORUM MESSAGING SYSTEM INSTEAD. POSTS WITH SUCH DETAILS RISK BEING EDITED OR REMOVED
  2. timeless john

timeless john Moderator - trainee Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

Thanks for posting this project for consideration by members.
    You can get a list of local tilers in our ‘find a Tiler’ section.

3. timeless john

timeless john Moderator - trainee Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner Top Contributor

T.Thompson Tiling may be worth a call!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Doug Walker

thanks I'll look him up now.

5. hmtiling

hmtiling Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

If you can get him you won't go far wrong

6. Doug Walker

Thanks, I've already sent him a PM. challenge I have is tieing all the trades together. I need an electrician and a plumber but all of them can only start after the tiles are done.

7. timeless john

Or as above Harry!
    @hmtiling@hmtiling would be worth the ferry trip!

• Like Like x 1
  8. hmtiling

hmtiling Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

Timings won't work for me I'm afraid.
    @Ttt1601@Ttt1601

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ttt1601

Ttt1601 Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

Thank you gents, tight time frames but I may be able to work something out

I will have a look at the message and reply direct @Doug Walker@Doug Walker

• Like Like x 4