Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. Checkout our Tilers Insurance area for awesome prices on Van Insurance and Public Liability Insurance for Wall and Floor Tilers

Discuss Tiler for 11sqm of ceramic bathroom tiles in London NW2 in the Tilers: find tiling jobs listed here area at TilersForums.co.uk.

1. Ardorban

Ardorban Active Member

County:
    London
    Total Size of Area to be Tiled:
    11sqm
    Tile Size(s):
    12cm x 12cm
    Tiles / Adhesive / Grout Purchased?:
    Have tiles
    Wall and Floor Tiling Job in London

Hi I need a tiler please for completing a bathroom in mid February. We are in NW2,London two different square tiles , one type around bath area and one in shower on new tile board. Parking no problem. Nice tea and coffee provided! I can purchase all other materials as required.
    DAN

If you'd like to quote for this tiling job in London then please contact the member who posted the job directly. If you'd like to generally ask questions about the job, please feel free to reply to this thread, as the extra details may help others work out whether the job is suitable for them or not.

TilersForums.co.uk recommends getting three tilers in to quote for all tiling jobs, and to check references from previous customers for each. Then customers need to make their own mind up as to who is best for them.

DO NOT REPLY WITH PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESSES OR PHONE NUMBERS - SHARE THOSE VIA THE FORUM MESSAGING SYSTEM INSTEAD. POSTS WITH SUCH DETAILS RISK BEING EDITED OR REMOVED
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Plan Tec Tiling

Plan Tec Tiling Administrator Staff Member Trusted Advisor Professional Tiler JOTM Winner

Thanks for taking the time to post this Dan

3. detroitMi

detroitMi Professional Tiler

I can do it for you