Discuss Tilemaster trade silicone in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

F

Flintstone

IMG_4452.JPG I un knowingly ended up with this white silicone which isn't like the rest of there silicones, it's very thin and hard to get a good finish! Anyone seen it ? Not suitable for use with stone either

Q

Qwerty

Not seen it in the flesh. Anyone else noticed how bad the TM silicone tubes are at getting gunked up and messy inside towards the end of the tube? It's almost as if the plunger inside is a mm too small

W

WetSaw

Not just TM silicone, I've had all sorts lately doing the same. I gave up on one gun that got covered in Sikaflex on the inside. I didn't notice until I wanted the gun and couldn't get the tube off!

Reply to Tilemaster trade silicone in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks