Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss tilemaster light weight adhesive in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Glynn

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
"Wow" is what we hear a lot of when fixers see it demonstrated. We had a fixer who accused us of using "a special tile" so went and got a tile from his van. Glad to say he is now a convert. It is good to use and the coverage is what it says on the packaging. I am not going to say any more has I may get accused of promoting the product.

aytiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I've used it on walls before, I prefer bagged to ready mix anyway because you can mix it up to suit what you're fixing. N
ice and easy on the arm and mixes up well. I've been advised not to use it on natural stone though

L

LM

I've used it on walls before, I prefer bagged to ready mix anyway because you can mix it up to suit what you're fixing. N
ice and easy on the arm and mixes up well. I've been advised not to use it on natural stone though
Yeah I think @impish mentioned something about that earlier :thumbsup:

Rosco100

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Have been using this for a a few years now and all the tilers love it,As previously said easy on the arms And easy to mix.

Reply to tilemaster light weight adhesive in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
flooringdemand
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock