Discuss Tilemaster adhesives in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Rosco100

TF
Arms
Reaction score
IMG_1525.JPG

B

Blunt Tool

Kinda sounds a bit like wallpaper paste, but 10kg wallpaper paste would do a big scheme of new builds

Reaction score
i'm assuming that this is result of keracoll buying tilemaster a while back. they say that their 25kg bags of adhesive goes a lot further than other 20kg adhesives, more so than the extra 5kg does

B

Bill

Another thought ..... price point - will these new adhesives cost the same as a 20kg bag of say setaflex?

D

Dumbo

I don't get it . How can a light weight small bag of adhesive can achieve same coverage . Does it expand when it's wet . If so does it shrink when drying. Does this make it not as good in wet areas like some levelling compounds which can expand when getting wet again . I phoned two tech departments the other day they couldn't explain it one saying I would need to speak to the chemists

F

Flintstone

This is coming out next week, or at least it is in my local shop. It just mixes up to the same quantity as a 20kg bag does, no idea how. A cross between a true light weight and a ‘regular’ adhesive, so I’m told. Some of the lads on here have tried it. I have a bag but haven’t tried it yet
Price wise,I guess that depends on the seller but my shop said same price

Reply to Tilemaster adhesives in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Midland Commercial
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks