Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Tilemaster adhesive whats everyones thoughts on the stuff? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

D

Dumbo

Only recently started to use it due to topps getting silly with there prices but so far so good ,i like the stuff nice to use
Conversation I was having with topps last night . I was telling them as soon as we start buying from them they will put prices up again so I'm not going to do it .

T

Time's Ran Out

But they all do it - Webber was ÂŁ8.50 a bag till everyone used it then it's ÂŁ12.50!
Tile master is going the same - prices up.
At least they are both better than a bag and a bottle of Ardex which would set you back ÂŁ32.00.
Glad to see a new poll for 2017.

kevsalt

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
there trade flexi is all i use on the floors ....ribs up nice ...good open time ...hard as rock when set ...i get it at a good price also ....top gear

Rosco100

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Been using the lightweight for a few years and supplying it to loads of tilers and they all love it and the grout 3000 is superb !

Reply to Tilemaster adhesive whats everyones thoughts on the stuff? in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock