Discuss Tile Levelling systems in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

L

LM

few tilers have done the math.
but in the end, what are we talking about?
a few cents per square meter ... all here ....
in 2011 I had already made a list of prices per square meter,
now, buying on the internet, prices are almost
halved.
I attach my updated table.
the column on the right is the cost per square meter,
they are euro cents. and RLS are original, not the fake stuff
that circulates on the internet,
where you have to calculate a 10% breakage.
with rls, I'll break maybe 10 every 2000pz.
nb, excluding vat prices, which as you know,
I do not pay.

View attachment 95820
The cheapest I can buy original rls is over twice the price that you pay for them Antonio:(

G

GoneGuy

This is the ones off eBay

6233EC86-4CA1-414B-ADFF-E9AA9301F8B5.jpeg C2565EB5-4DFA-4E67-8969-E7ECA60DFEED.jpeg E1503DE3-64AC-42B2-90BF-86536808A78A.jpeg

I

Italy

The cheapest I can buy original rls is over twice the price that you pay for them Antonio:(
you make the VAT number,
Deduct the tax.
and then do not complain, that you earn more than me,
per sq.m.
so, if you pay double, the price
it's right.
how many boxes do you use per year?
spend the money !!!, stop accumulating and that's it!
haha

I

Italy

my speech is not related to the brand that
one wants to use.
but to the money spent every square meter.
I do not care a cazzo brand you use.

L

LM

you make the VAT number,
Deduct the tax.
and then do not complain, that you earn more than me,
per sq.m.
so, if you pay double, the price
it's right.
how many boxes do you use per year?
spend the money !!!, stop accumulating and that's it!
haha
I’m not complaining by any means :)
I have already said I use the Block clips from Ferramentaweb. I use on average about 3000 or 4000 clips per month, not a lot perhaps, but that’s how many on average I use and it saves me at least £700 a year over the RLS which allows me to buy other things and I’m happy with the results. If could buy RLS for the same price then I would:).

L

LM

You not seen Adey's link above Lee...good price for proper raymondi, still 25% more than the good copies though ;)
Yes I see those Andy now that you’ve pointed them out, but it cost me just over half that price for the Block clips. I bought 8000 RLS and they’re good, but in my opinion they’re not twice as good so aren’t worth me paying nearly double the price, that’s just my opinion though. If they were all free to me then I’d probably use the RLS. They’re only clips at the end of the day and if we can get the desired results from whatever we use then happy days:)

I

Italy

I’m not complaining by any means :)
I have already said I use the Block clips from Ferramentaweb. I use on average about 3000 or 4000 clips per month, not a lot perhaps, but that’s how many on average I use and it saves me at least £700 a year over the RLS which allows me to buy other things and I’m happy with the results. If could buy RLS for the same price then I would:).
in short, the last word is always up to you.
I already said that I do not care about the brand you use.
rls are not worth double the block?
true, they are worth at least 5 times more.
ahhah **** rls and all the leveling systems.
I will not make war for leveling systems
happy New Year

Reply to Tile Levelling systems in the Tile Tools | any Country any make any model area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks