Discuss tile leveling systems best thing since sliced bread? in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

Just Rizzle

use the genesis system my self have increased my production rate and quality is assured did 80mts in 12 hrs this weekend client happy as was let down by guy who said it couldnt be done as floors were very uneven used the genesis leveling system job spot on.

Reaction score
That's 1 sq mtr every 8 minutes (assuming you had no phone calls, no cups of tea, no chatting, no dinner, no adhesive mixing), Also assuming you didn't grout it in those 12 hours..............I'm very impressed. I am a lover of levelling systems but to be honest I think they slow me down when I use them. Any pics?.

F

Fliselege

Haven't used for a while then just had 2 jobs with razor sharp edges, 1 was bosses next door neighbour other was for a Scottish fella married to a Norwegian architect so I used Raimondi till ran out of clips then carried on with the rubi system. Prefer the rubi system. Certainly didn't speed up production, especially as had to use crossed spacers instead of my preferred string, but defiantly won't be called back to fix lippage, a snooker table has nowt on the finish. And I ask the question, I took the spacers out, but to all die-hard 'take the spacers out' brigade, what's your thoughts on the mountain of plastic the levelling system leaves behind the tiles? Answers on a postcard.
Fliselege
News at ten
Oslo.

W

White Room

use the genesis system my self have increased my production rate and quality is assured did 80mts in 12 hrs this weekend client happy as was let down by guy who said it couldnt be done as floors were very uneven used the genesis leveling system job spot on.

The labourer must have been a sprightly lad...

Reply to tile leveling systems best thing since sliced bread? in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks