Discuss Tile Leveling System 1 mm thick in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Simons70

TF
Esteemed
Supporter
Arms
Reaction score
I need 1 mm thick for 20 mm marble, any leveling system does that?
The client wants just 1 mm joints. IMG_2479.JPG IMG_2472.JPG

B

Bill

What is wrong with the Mustang 1mm clips?...... I have used Mustangs quite a bit now and they work well and they will cope with 20mm.

T

Tile Shop

Has anyone sampled the new(ish) Rubi Delta Levelling system yet? Its their attempt at competing with PLM and RLS.

O

Old Mod

Has anyone sampled the new(ish) Rubi Delta Levelling system yet? Its their attempt at competing with PLM and RLS.
Didn't even know they were out there till your post Paul.
I'd of said they'd be better off reducing the price of what they already have, rather than try and compete in what's already a flooded market!

T

Tile Shop

Didn't even know they were out there till your post Paul.
I'd of said they'd be better off reducing the price of what they already have, rather than try and compete in what's already a flooded market!

Its on their website. We ordered one of the kits (Rubi Code: 02848) from them last week. We had to chase it as it hadn't arrived yet. Turns out its not available on the UK market and possibly never will be. They coulda told me that when I ordered it!!! Useless sods!

O

Old Mod

Its on their website. We ordered one of the kits (Rubi Code: 02848) from them last week. We had to chase it as it hadn't arrived yet. Turns out its not available on the UK market and possibly never will be. They coulda told me that when I ordered it!!! Useless sods!
Well we don't need another clip and block system out there. Get on to MLT, there's still no uk wholesaler.
They're manufactured in Italy.
Go for theT2 strap, seems the most versatile and I'd hope the most cost effective.

Reply to Tile Leveling System 1 mm thick in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Replies you've not seen

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzer