Discuss Tile Fix Direct - Deal of the Week in the Tiling News area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Many of you will probably already be aware of this, but we feature a different product each week at Tile Fix Direct with a discount code to save you a bit of money. Our Deal of the Week is shown on the homepage of the site and all you need to do to save is enter the discount code at the checkout. I'm going to try to regularly add the current DOTW here too :)

21/01/19-27/01/19 save 10% on BAL Pourable One rapid setting white tile adhesive with code BAL10211

Screen Shot 2019-01-23 at 09.11.57.png

OP
O

Old Mod

Great idea for you to publish your weekly deals here.
If you post them all in this thread I can make it a ‘sticky thread’ which will highlight it and keep it at the top of the forum list of threads.
Thanks.

OP
T

Tile Fix Direct Marketing

New ongoing deal - spend over £500 and get a free hoody! The discount should apply automatically once you checkout :)

Free Hoody over £500-FB.jpg

OP
T

Tile Fix Direct Marketing

Attachments

• Norcros Pro 30 Levelling Compound.jpg
    Norcros Pro 30 Levelling Compound.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Tile Fix Direct

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Reaction score
New Deal of the Week -15% off LTP Porcelain Tile Protector. LTP Porcelain Tile Protector has been specially formulated for use on textured external porcelain tiles to protect the surface from grout and organic materials marking the tiles. Porcelain paving does not need sealing, however the textured surface can make removing grout residues and marks from fallen leaves and berries difficult. This water based pre-grout treatment does not affect the colour or finish of the tiles, but creates an invisible protective barrier.
Use discount code
LTP1558

LTP Porcelain Tile Protector 1L - https://www.tilefixdirect.com/product/LTP-39-1

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
New Deal of the Week -15% off LTP Porcelain Tile Protector. LTP Porcelain Tile Protector has been specially formulated for use on textured external porcelain tiles to protect the surface from grout and organic materials marking the tiles. Porcelain paving does not need sealing, however the textured surface can make removing grout residues and marks from fallen leaves and berries difficult. This water based pre-grout treatment does not affect the colour or finish of the tiles, but creates an invisible protective barrier.
Use discount code
LTP1558

LTP Porcelain Tile Protector 1L - https://www.tilefixdirect.com/product/LTP-39-1
Can you try add the image now for me?

Edit: It should upload now. Max image size is 8MB. It was changed to 2MB for some reason. I think I updated something on the server and it reset it.

Last edited:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I've moved this thread to the offers forum. The newest threads in this offers forum now show at the top of the Forum Homepage and the Whats New page. Sponsors can post new threads in this forum area and the latest few get displayed at the top of the two pages that get viewed the most on the forums.

If you have any news or offers or anything let us know in this forum.

Reply to Tile Fix Direct - Deal of the Week in the Tiling News area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Replies you've not seen

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzer