Discuss This will be a long tiling job !!! in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

W

Waluigi

More lovely work, Simon.

Quick question, how is the Bath Panel constricted and is it removeable?

The reason I ask is because I need to make one myself. Two tiles to cover the bath panel and was going to use a foam cored board and make it removeable, the whole section.

O

Old Mod

Looks bloody great Si, you and Trina have done an amazing job mate.
Be kool if you’d put a full set of images up all together tho mate.
Or perhaps create an album on your media page. :)

F

Flintstone

It looks well executed Simon, I like the white chain a lot. Not sure the black and the white go together tho. Is the satisfaction worth the head ache now it’s finished?

Simon Dale

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
More lovely work, Simon.

Quick question, how is the Bath Panel constricted and is it removeable?

The reason I ask is because I need to make one myself. Two tiles to cover the bath panel and was going to use a foam cored board and make it removeable, the whole section.
Made up with Dukkaboard. Should have been 20mm but monkeys fitted frame so used 12mm, not a good idea !!:)

Simon Dale

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
Looks bloody great Si, you and Trina have done an amazing job mate.
Be kool if you’d put a full set of images up all together tho mate.
Or perhaps create an album on your media page. :)
If they ever let us back, I will get Katrina to take some lol

Simon Dale

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
It looks well executed Simon, I like the white chain a lot. Not sure the black and the white go together tho. Is the satisfaction worth the head ache now it’s finished?
To be honest the largest before were 1800s. Marc did say its a big step up. Once we did the first room with no breakages we felt a lot more confident plus Marc showed ud a few tricks ;););)

W

Waluigi

At least there’s less presssure on day work. The last thing you would want is to be wary of your price when doing that sort of work (I can imagine)

Reaction score
That is stunning work, never even seen tiles like that before, customers in a very different market to mine, the accuracy with measurements and angles blows me away, without even thinking about the difficulties if cutting without inducing stress, etc

All I can say is Wow.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score

Reply to This will be a long tiling job !!! in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Carr
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks