• UK Tiling Forum that lauched to the World. USA and UK Tile Fixers

Welcome to the UK Tiling Forum for UK Tiling Advice, and US Tile Fixers Advice, whether wall tiling or floor tiling advice, by Tilers Forums. The collective tiling advice forum. TilersForums.co.uk now redirects to TilersForums.com.

Discuss This will be a long job !!! in the UK Tiling Forum | Tiling Advice area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Simon Dale

TF
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
ZMJULAwoQRigE%qjugxL%w.jpg 9rqb%vNgRSe1TRmdVyMLQA.jpg m7%lGwGVSxKzM2FBF+rLFA.jpg

Bathfix Bob

TF
Supporter
Arms
Reaction score
Hope the room is being properly designed with something fancy and striking, nothing worse than a massive ex bedroom with a toilet in one corner, basin in other, bath and shower cubicle in others.

OP
S

Simon Dale

TF
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
Hope the room is being properly designed with something fancy and striking, nothing worse than a massive ex bedroom with a toilet in one corner, basin in other, bath and shower cubicle in others.
The room were cutting in is the wardrobe the bedroom is bigger than my house lol

macten

TF
Esteemed
Supporter
Arms
Reaction score
Can’t wait to see how this one turns out. Keep up with the progress pics!

OP
S

Simon Dale

TF
Esteemed
Supporter
Reaction score
I saw a picture of Dural Base being laid cant remember who posted. I think you use a grout float to smooth it ? We use an old washday sponge bh5Z32RmRJqgpLp0LHyTWQ.jpg avb%OWisR+qVY3l0+rqhtg.jpg

Reply to This will be a long job !!! in the UK Tiling Forum | Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Replies you've not seen

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzer