Discuss Thickness of WALL tile adhesive in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

W

Waluigi

I wish everyone else on here was as helpful. Many thanks for your help, it really is much appreciated

Good luck with the rest of your tiling, Jrterror.

It’s been frustrating trying to advise you to say the least. Absolutely zero integration which for me leads me to not want to bother helping you and puts me off advising others. Goodnight.

J

Jrterror

Hi. Waluigi
Im really sorry if I have upset you. That was never my intention. I don't think you were one of the people who were less than helpful. And please don't give up helping others because I am 'hard work'
I do understand that I may have been frustrating to assist. I am an over thinker and also over engineering everything. Plus I am a bit of a perfectionist. Trying to
Piece together all the information I have been given is not always easy, especially when newbies like me ask very specific questions and often people don't answer the specific questions. For me it can be frustrating. I do value all constructive help given. I may not always reply, and that is a fault on my part. I'm not entirely sure what you meant as 'zero integration', perhaps you mean my failure to respond, perhaps you mean my apparent failure to piece together all the advice I have been give. I'm a worrier, and so I try to make every stage of the process perfect. I'm currently re doing the whole ensuite and because I know that water can do so much damage, I worry about getting everything perfect to avoid future problems, so everything to do with the shower section of the room, I'm trying to get perfect.
There is a lot of information out there on the web, but finding something that walks you through every process from the absolute begining is difficult. Hence the many questions, probably very disjointed questions that come to mind, often late at night when I should be sleeping. Haha

Once again, sorry if I offended or simply just frustrating you.

Have a good weekend
D

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Flintstone

If you are really so much of a perfectionist, why are you taking on such a skilled Job and using tiles which you know are poor quality when you could hire a reputable professional and save all the worry.

H

hmtiling

Hi. Waluigi
Im really sorry if I have upset you. That was never my intention. I don't think you were one of the people who were less than helpful. And please don't give up helping others because I am 'hard work'
I do understand that I may have been frustrating to assist. I am an over thinker and also over engineering everything. Plus I am a bit of a perfectionist. Trying to
Piece together all the information I have been given is not always easy, especially when newbies like me ask very specific questions and often people don't answer the specific questions. For me it can be frustrating. I do value all constructive help given. I may not always reply, and that is a fault on my part. I'm not entirely sure what you meant as 'zero integration', perhaps you mean my failure to respond, perhaps you mean my apparent failure to piece together all the advice I have been give. I'm a worrier, and so I try to make every stage of the process perfect. I'm currently re doing the whole ensuite and because I know that water can do so much damage, I worry about getting everything perfect to avoid future problems, so everything to do with the shower section of the room, I'm trying to get perfect.
There is a lot of information out there on the web, but finding something that walks you through every process from the absolute begining is difficult. Hence the many questions, probably very disjointed questions that come to mind, often late at night when I should be sleeping. Haha

Once again, sorry if I offended or simply just frustrating you.

Have a good weekend
D
Do you have an engineering background?

Reply to Thickness of WALL tile adhesive in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks