Discuss Thermal imaging camera . in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

D

Dumbo

Does anybody know of anybody who can come with a thermal imaging camera as I have a customer who wants to put new wall radiator pipes through electric under heated floor or anywhere I can hire one from . I am based in South Wiltshire.
Thanks in advance
Jerry

OP
O

Old Mod

They have one . Dont know if im meant to say this . Moderators get ready ÂŁ50 for half a day .
Take it! That's very cheap.
To buy one, ÂŁ200 and up I think.
Although I bought one in the end.
iPhone attachment ÂŁ199.00

IMG_0172.JPG IMG_0171.JPG

OP
O

Old Mod

Budget would of been whatever it needed to be to get job done but looking for most cost effective way of doing it .
If it has to be done, it has to be done, what I found as the best deal, may not be yours now.
And electronics change on the hour and looses money almost as fast.
And I have one, so I'm not gonna be trawling the net for prices.
What you found, was probably the best deal, it's not a tool very many guys actually want.
The forum can very rarely help with such bespoke items.
Trust yourself more Jerry.

OP
Q

Qwerty

If you haven't got an account then PM me and I can allow you to use my account. I know the guy at my local Jewson and he would rather hire out an item for a few quid a day than have it sat in the warehouse!

OP
D

Dumbo

If it has to be done, it has to be done, what I found as the best deal, may not be yours now.
And electronics change on the hour and looses money almost as fast.
And I have one, so I'm not gonna be trawling the net for prices.
What you found, was probably the best deal, it's not a tool very many guys actually want.
The forum can very rarely help with such bespoke items.
Trust yourself more Jerry.
It's not about trusting myself I was just trying to shortcut trawling the internet .

OP
D

Dumbo

If you haven't got an account then PM me and I can allow you to use my account. I know the guy at my local Jewson and he would rather hire out an item for a few quid a day than have it sat in the warehouse!
Thanks for the offer but I'm on pretty good terms with the hire guy at my local reasons.

OP
O

Old Mod

It's not about trusting myself I was just trying to shortcut trawling the internet .
How much less than ÂŁ50 did you think you could pay for camera hire, they're literally giving it away.
And there definitely feels like there's an edge to your posts too!
Remember, you're the one asking for help.
Which I might add, you did get.

OP
D

Dumbo

How much less than ÂŁ50 did you think you could pay for camera hire, they're literally giving it away.
And there definitely feels like there's an edge to your posts too!
Remember, you're the one asking for help.
Which I might add, you did get.
When I asked for help I hadn't looked at the internet at that time . I didn't look until the following morning which is when I found the camera on the internet .

OP
D

Dumbo

Turns out it isn't a thermal imaging camera just sort of infrared thing with a camera that tells you temperature so not really accurate enough for drilling holes in floors with ufh

OP
O

Old Mod

Turns out it isn't a thermal imaging camera just sort of infrared thing with a camera that tells you temperature so not really accurate enough for drilling holes in floors with ufh
What isn't a thermal camera, one from jewsons?

OP
D

Dumbo

Yes. It has a camera display and has temperature capabilities but isn't a T I camera it is a Bosch his 1000 c .

Reply to Thermal imaging camera . in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Replies you've not seen

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dazzer